Saturday, January 31, 2015

Fuzzy






I don't know what's up with my camera, but fuzzy is how these images came out -my apologies. I am so low tech and don't know how to operate the camera when there is a hitch. Nevertheless I wanted to share with you the process of this painting, which went through a week of being pretty much grey  and I didn't like it. I leafed through my Gainsborough and found colors that I immediately responded to.
You can see how the painting transformed. I have been having a lot of fun and inner eagerness to explore these abstract backgrounds. In the past I merely wanted the nature background to work out and be done so I could start with the figures ,animals ,etc.  Now I am taking my time in the ocean of color until I feel I am at the right place to move on to the foreground of the image. More than ever I feel guided my intuition and devoid of a "plan". 
It's all a bit fuzzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment