Sunday, December 6, 2015

The Year is Almost Over







The other day I was looking through almost all my posts of this year to find some passages about my art work for my art show in Portland. I really enjoyed this look back on my year and realize that this blog is a type of diary for me. Maybe one day even my daughter will enjoy it...

The last months have had so many horrible news, where do we begin. I try to know and learn enough about the issues and try the hardest where I can begin with me. Shopping as little as possible and if possible 2nd hand. Going to a ( sadly very small) rally on Saturday after Black Friday to bring awareness out about climate change.
And I am getting so much joy out of my pottery, about crafting with friends and taking pictures ( like crazy...see above) with my Hipstamatic. 
Here is some more ( chuckle):





No comments:

Post a Comment